mandag den 5. januar 2015

About changing lifestyle in Copenhagen

After selling my stuff at Papirøen Fleamarket in december. For a simpler life.


Denmark is supposedly one of the best places to live on earth. We don't have to work 50 hours a week, and we can go on maternity leave and what not.

But something is happening in the minds of the twenty-somethings. They want to be their own boss, start up something new and meaningful, lead a simple life. I can only speak for my self and some of the people around me, but I really se a change that's been coming over the last five years.

Even though I live in the heart of Copenhagen, and have been born and raised here, I feel drawn towards living a simpler and cheaper life in the country side. I want to grow my own veggies and live from a small amount work that's meaningful.

This all seem very spoiled, narcissistic and presumptuous. But when I think of, how I can minimize my CO2 footprints and leave a not yet ruined world for the next generation, this all comes closer to what I want as a reality.

But I don't want to move away from my family and friends. And I do LOVE Copenhagen - so what do I do?

I will use the next year discovering this: How to lead a simple, cheap and environment friendly life in Copenhagen.


Ingen kommentarer: