søndag den 4. januar 2015

New days on the blog in the New Year

Our New Years table at home. Very messy - but very fun.


Hi everyone.

I've decided to change the course of this blog. I started the blog in 2010 with the idea, that I wanted to share some special places and experiences with other people through pictures. But over the years I have completely stopped blogging because of two reasons:

1. My written english is very poor.
2. I feel locked in the title of the blog: Copenhagen Photos. I wanted to do mote. Be more.

So now I have decided that this blog is going to have no limits or boundaries. It's going to be whatever, I want it to be from blogpost to blogpost. This is what all the experts tell os not to do - but who cares? For the first time in a long time, I'm blogging just because I want to.

So happy new years to you guys :-) I hope to read you in the new year.



Ingen kommentarer: